We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the One Immigration team, focusing on creating and managing online campaigns, content and social media strategy that connects the company and people around the world looking to come to Canada to visit, study, work or live.
Your main role will be lead generation through Paid Advertising and SEO/SEM, and build and maintain marketing automation utilizing Active Campaign other tools with a strong focus on continuous improvement
- Managing and coordinating content development through freelancers/agencies
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone
- Execution and management of paid digital advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain marketing automation and customer journeys utilizing Active Campaign and other tools
- Maintain strong knowledge of marketing automation, lifecycle, and email marketing best practices and trends
- Creation and management of Email Marketing Campaigns
- Develop inbound marketing campaign strategies to attract organic website visitors and generate leads
- Planning and Implementation of SEO initiatives (keyword research, content optimization etc)
- Help to manage the Sales Pipeline qualifying and prioritizing leads
- Content management - Wordpress.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Comfortable doing an autonomous job and self-management.
- Tech Savvy skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and illustrator)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (approachable, positive, motivated, go-getter attitude).
Qualifications and Competencies (required)
- University degree in marketing/communications,
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing Planning, execution and measurement
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Marketing Automation (Active Campaign, Hubspot, RD Station or similar).
- Experience with lead generation and content creation.
- Experience with content management systems (Magento, Wordpress, etc.)
- Proficiency with online advertising platforms (i.e. Google Ads, Instagram/Facebook Ads etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Portuguese, both verbal and written.
- Sound computing skills, including GSuite (Google Docs and Spreadsheet), MS Word, Excel, and CRM.
- Must be legally able to Work in Canada.
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in an Immigration/Visa agency.
- Previous experience with Active Campaign, Insigthly CRM or similar.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS for email design
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send us your resume. Let us know why you want to work at One Immigration and why you would be a perfect fit.