One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning of Laurinburg Fayetteville, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
If you’re being honest with yourself, have you been FEELING the days at work? Or are you stuck in a dead-end job with no ladder to success and a gamble on making 40 hours every week? You are tired of being sent home because of no work?
Start your career and not just another job. This above doesn’t have to be your normal. Our team members here continue to achieve long-term success while maintaining their families and hobbies because we are an employee-focused family-owned company. We take care of our clients but that doesn’t mean we don’t take care of you.
Too often we hear the same story every year: not enough hours so I have to go home. I’m not making even 30 hours. During the summer they work me to death but in the spring and fall, it's good luck making enough hours.When you join our team, you are eligible for the best benefits in the industry:
Health, Life, Dental, and Disability Insurance Options Dispatched from home Company vehicle for work purposes Paid, on-going training every week Paid personal time off and much more!
Join Our Team of HVAC Service Pros Today!
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? Do you want to work with the best pros in the HVAC industry? If you are an individual who values a rewarding career and providing amazing customer experiences, you may be a match for our team. Opportunities for professional technicians and customer service professionals are now available across the country. JOB SUMMARYThis position performs service, repair, and maintenance on HVAC systems in a residential and light commercial setting.JOB DUTIES
- Services, maintains, and repairs residential and light commercial HVAC systems
- Determines general condition of HVAC systems, and can troubleshoot HVAC malfunctions and determine extent of necessary repairs
- Always maintains a neat work area and inspects that area for cleanliness after completion of each job
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Wears floor savers while in the client’s home
- Maintains company vehicle, ensuring that it is always clean on both the inside and the outside
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have prior, successful experience as a Technician in the HVAC industry
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and drug screen
- Clean driving record
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning.
One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning of Laurinburg
ConstructionView all jobs at One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning of Laurinburg