Join Our Team of HVAC Service Pros Today!
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? Do you want to work with the best pros in the HVAC industry? If you are an individual who values a rewarding career and providing amazing customer experiences, you may be a match for our team. Opportunities for professional technicians and customer service professionals are now available across the country.
This position performs service, repair and maintenance of HVAC systems in a residential setting.
- Services, maintains, and repairs residential and light commercial HVAC systems
- Determines general condition of HVAC systems, and can troubleshoot HVAC malfunctions and determine extent of necessary repairs
- Always maintains a neat work area and inspects that area for cleanliness after completion of each job
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Wears floor savers while in the client’s home
- Maintains company vehicle, ensuring that it is always clean on both the inside and the outside
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have prior, successful experience as a Technician in the HVAC industry
- NATE certification preferred
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and drug screen
- Clean driving record
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of Tampa