Client Care Representative/Dispatcher
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Answers incoming client telephone calls and recognizes that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company
- Good communication with the client is essential! Has a courteous and pleasant demeanor whether on a phone call or not.
- Ensures that each telephone call is answered before the third ring and that the approved company greeting and script is used each time
- Notifies clients ahead of time without fail if the Technician is not going to arrive at their home within the scheduled time window
- Makes outbound calls to club membership clients to ensure that they are satisfied with any repairs
- Dispatch technicians to scheduled calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Above-average verbal and telephone communication skills are essential
- Must have good computer software skills
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Pass a Background check and Drug Test
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee sets their own compensation and benefits. All inquiries about employment, benefits, scheduling, and compensation at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning Corporate.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of Heartland
BusinessView all jobs at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of Heartland