- Observation, assessment, and documentation of patient symptoms and progress
- Perform initial home care visit and re-evaluate patient needs and progress when needed
- Demonstrate efficient teamwork with the staff
- Demonstrate competence in documenting Oasis
- Supervise HHA field staff as indicated
- Follow Medicare regulations
- Notify physician of change in patient's condition
- Coordinate other disciplines as applicable to assist patient
- Complete paperwork timely ad efficiently
- Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care, and treatment plans according to the policy and procedure manual
- Provide quality of care to patients in their homes according to policy and procedures
- Provide wound care and assessment. Provide IV line care and maintenance
One Home Health
Why Work Here?One Home Health-IL is a privately owned Home Health Agency. We take great pride in the family atmosphere that has been created with our agency. Our nurses, therapists, and aides are given tremendous support by a hands-on Clinical Director and wonderful team of office and field staff!
Awesome group of people to work with & a passion for quality care!