We are seeking a Quality Assurance nd Performance Improvement Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the organization, development, monitoring, and management of the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program for One Home Health in Illinois and Indiana. Responsible for coordinating the QAPI program for home care operations.
The candidate will be successful in this role by following all company standards, professional standards, state, and federal laws and regulations, and identified agency needs.
- Completes audits according to the agency's written QAPI plan and schedule.
- Collects and analyzes data and utilizes outcome analysis to develop patient and employee education and QAPI initiatives in cooperation with the clinical management team.
- Provides educational opportunities and in-services to home care employees to meet quality standards, agency policy, and all regulatory standards.
- Advises and ensures training of employees of any changes or updates regarding the QAPI program.
- Responsible for creating an environment that is conducive to achieving professional goals among the employees through training and educational resources.
- Participates in Clinical Management meetings as requested.
- Serves as a resource for current information on national, state, or regional requirements, standards, and clinical practice guidelines.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Licensed in state of Illinois as a a Registered Nurse.
- Three years of experience as a nurse
- Home Health/Oasis experience
- Previous QAPI experience in a home health setting