Home Health Clinical Director
One Home Health Downers Grove, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Clinical Director
Report to: Ex. Vice President of Operations
Position Summary: Responsible for direction of all home health clinical services and ensures quality patient care and staff performance. Establishes, implements, and evaluates goals for providing home health services that support the mission and philosophy of the Agency.
The Clinical Director is responsible for communicating recruitment need to the HR department, ongoing supervision, and periodic evaluation of nursing, therapy, and aide staff. Home supervision of clinician activity, review of nursing documentation, review of patient and referral satisfaction surveys.
- A graduate of an accredited nursing program with a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) of practice.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing or equivalent experience, or related field. Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of management experience in home health or related healthcare organization.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct clinical and administrative personnel.
- Knowledge of business management, Medicare regulations, and accreditation standards.
- CPR certified.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills including the ability to market and relate tactfully with customers and other members of the community.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with that state and/or Agency requirements. Travel may be required.
Essential Functions of the Clinical Director:
- Maintains and upholds ethical business practices and ensures all staff does the same.
- Plans, directs, coordinates, and monitors the delivery of all direct and indirect services to Agency home care clients.
- Reviews policies and procedures and communicates any updates to the Compliance Department, as necessary. Communicates changes to all staff.
- Assures weekly clinician schedules are maintained and care coordination occurs on a regular basis.
- Maintains liaison relationship with attending physicians.
- Assures clinical records are maintained in compliance with state and federal laws including Medicare standards, medical conditions, and that patient census is accurate.
- Coordinates 24-hour Agency coverage by Registered Nurses for field staff on-call and Administrative on-call. Evaluates the quality of on-call service.
- Agrees to maintain Agency compliance with the Corporate Compiance program and assures compliance with all regulatory and internal compliance plan requirements.
- Meets with case Managers and clinical staff on a regular basis to provide guidance and information related to specific issues. Provides direction to clinicians to assure that client needs are met and services are provided according to the plan of care. Assists clinical staff in establishing priorities, setting goals, and evaluating progress towards goals.
- Willing to perform other related duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
One Home HealthWhy Work Here?
Awesome group of people to work with & a passion for quality care!
One Home Health-IL is a privately owned Home Health Agency. We take great pride in the family atmosphere that has been created with our agency. Our nurses, therapists, and aides are given tremendous support by a hands-on Clinical Director and wonderful team of office and field staff!
3250 Lacey RoadDowners Grove, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at One Home Health