We are seeking a Home Health Aide to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home or in a care facility.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication and changing bandages
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certified Nurse Assistant License
- Certified Home Health Aide
One Home Health
Why Work Here?One Home Health-IL is a privately owned Home Health Agency. We take great pride in the family atmosphere that has been created with our agency. Our nurses, therapists, and aides are given tremendous support by a hands-on Clinical Director and wonderful team of office and field staff!
Awesome group of people to work with & a passion for quality care!