JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly supervises the warehouse function.
- Plans, performs, directs, and reviews the work of the warehouse specialists and drivers.
- Ensures timely, accurate, and complete documentation of logistic and property-related actions.
- Oversees and performs the following activities: moves, palletizes, stocks, delivers, documents, and barcodes incoming and outgoing shipments of materials and property to vendors or customers; moves items within the BLS national office, conducts inventories, oversees response or personally responds to helpdesk tickets pertaining to logistics, warehousing and property management; prepares items for disposal, sets up furniture and stages equipment for conference center events, assembles furniture, documents all customer request completion, and completes basic data entry computer tasks.
- Develops strategies related to work flow to ensure operational success.
- Ensures warehouse activities are performed safely and according to guidelines and policies established by the Government.
- Provides friendly customer service at all times.