Onecore Marketing Inc. has an immediate and we need sharp individuals to join our rapidly growing team. This rapidly-growing promotional marketing company applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales, and brand recognition.
There is a HIGH DEMAND for customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading event marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and our products. The Specialist will work closely with performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategies to make their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
· Advertising & Brand Exposure
· Marketing & Account Satisfaction
· Public and Media Based Strategies
· Project Management & Team Leadership
Each associate receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentor-ship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take the initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right candidate can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
· Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
· Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining a successful operation
· Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
· Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
· Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
· Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
· Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
· Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
· Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
Talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to START their career with a GROWING company. The ideal candidate will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership abilities. Must have reliable transportation!
Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
· Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
· Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our fantastic team, then please get in touch now! Send your resume to our HR team, who will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the interview process further, ONLY AN IN-PERSON INTERVIEW WILL BE CONDUCTED