Come join One Contact Inc.’s energetic, friendly atmosphere; we pride ourselves on having a family-like feel while accomplishing the customer service needs of some of the nation’s leading Fortune 500 companies. One Contact Inc. has locations in both Reno, NV and Ontario, Canada.
We offer benefits packages of Medical, Dental, and Vision after 90 days of employment. Additional benefits including Short- and long-term disability, as-well-as accident insurance are available to all employees who are interested.
One Contact Inc. is looking for a Supervisor with experience in leading and coaching a team to success while assisting with the supervision of the Call Center floor.
The call center supervisor is responsible for a full range of supervisory duties. Primary responsibilities include coaching and developing a team of between 18 to 25 call center agents to ensure monthly and quarterly performance metrics are met. Manage fluctuating call volumes using workforce tools, service support issues, new product, and service initiatives, and assist and handle customer escalations and complaints.
· Coaching and Development - Work with Operations, QA and Training to identify areas of opportunity and coaching for agents. Ability to identify gaps in knowledge and performance.
· Operations - Monitor and evaluate agent performance providing learning or coaching opportunities and provide coaching and / or corrective action if necessary. Serve as subject matter expert. Assist with interviews, hiring, and ongoing training when required.
· Call Center Supervision – Interact with workforce management to manage various queues. Assist as needed with customer escalations and complaints. Supervision and oversight of all agents on shift to ensure productivity and utilization targets are met. Monitor and code Realtime agent exceptions.
· Open availability for all shifts including rotational weekends and Holidays. Center Hours are 5 am-9 pm Daily.
· Prior experience leading a team of agents in a call center environment is preferred but not required.
· Experience coaching and guiding a team of 18-25 employees.
· Ability to handle pressure and multiple-competing priorities and deadlines.
· Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
· Demonstrated business communications skills, verbal and written, required.
· Proficient computer skills and aptitude, including typing by touch, and knowledge with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Skilled at managing time and priorities through organization and prioritization.
We achieve these results through our proprietary approach to campaign development. This includes tailored agent training curriculum development, a state-of-the-art supporting technology backbone, dedicated account management, integrated omnichannel contact management capabilities, and a human capital talent pool that is second to none.
Through both US and Canadian contact center operations and with over 150 years of combined senior leadership experience, we can provide local, high-quality solutions that are competitive in price with offshore providers.