Looking for a Pharmacy Technician/Inventory Specialist in our Thriving Organization
One Community Health is recruiting mission driven, kind, warm hearted, and hard-working people who are dedicated to quality care and superior service. Our culture is centered around our values of compassion, accountability, respect and excellence. We are proud of our inclusiveness and the diversity of our staff and patients.
One Community Health is poised for growth and expansion. Come join us on this journey as we become healthy together!
At One Community Health we believe healthcare isn't a privilege; it's a human right. Everyone should have the opportunity to achieve optimal health. We've made it our job to help individuals and our community lower the barrier to wellness. Our organization pushes for equality for all and for social justice for those on the margins. Our doctors and health care professionals treat people with compassion, without judgment for their personal choices and behavior. We provide a comprehensive menu of services to everyone in need, and we advocate for public awareness of such issues as the stigma surrounding mental illness and the need for healthcare for everyone. We understand the impact of trauma on one's health and are working to help people heal those wounds. When we see suffering, we try to heal it whether it be an individual in pain or a group in our community. If these are your values are your values, then please consider joining our team.
What We Are
We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving all those in need in the Sacramento area. We have been a level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home since 2011 and were the first to earn that designation in Sacramento. Integrated, comprehensive and supportive services to maximize health outcomes. The founding values of One Community Health were based on providing a safe and welcoming place for people who often experienced social exclusion and discrimination.
- Medical Insurance
- We offer a choice between three carriers: Sutter Plus, WHA and Kaiser Permanente.
- One Community Health pays about 90% of the Employee only premium and pays 75% of the costs for dependents or partners/spouses.
- 2 Dental plans offered through Delta Dental: PPO and DHMO
- DHMO is paid in full by employer (employee only)
- VSP Vision Insurance paid in full by employer (employee only)
- Company Paid Life, AD&D and LTD offered through Unum
- One times annual salary paid in full by employer (LIFE and AD&D)
- LTD is 60% annual salary paid in full by employer after 90 days
- Flexible Spending Plan (before-tax savings plans)
- Employee Assistance
- Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
- Up to 4% employer match at 90 days of employment
- Administrative fees and administration of plan managed and paid for by employer
- Robust PTO, Emergency Sick Time, & Paid Holidays
- Additional Benefits/Extra's
- We are an eligible NHSC (National Health Service Core) approved loan repayment site and have an HPSA score of 16.
- Opportunity for Reimbursements, Bonus options and/or annual increase.
- Educational and Language Stipends: higher level of education or secondary languages
- Professional dues and/or licensure fees paid by organization as it relates to the position
- Professional training and/or conference/travel fees paid by organization
- Opportunity for Community Engagement, Events and Involvement
- Opportunities to help with state and national level advocacy
About the Position
Under the supervision of the Pharmacy Director, the inventory specialist oversees and maintains the pharmaceutical supplies for in-house community pharmacy. The Inventory Specialist assists with the ordering of pharmaceuticals for clinic administrations. As a clinic with access the 340B drug pricing, the Inventory Specialist will assure compliance with the 340B program managing the inventories.
- Checks in the order on a daily basis and resolve any discrepancies.
- Puts away orders.
- Maintains a virtual 340B and WAC inventory in compliance with the 340B program.
- Creates and maintains the most cost effective 340B inventory.
- Monitors inventory levels and expiration dates.
- Keeps the inventory shelves clean and organized.
- Restock and maintain dispensing robot.
- Attends quarterly and annual inventory audits.
- Assists clinic with the purchases of medications for clinic administration.
- Obtains knowledge about the 340B program.
- Must possess and maintain a State of California Pharmacy Technician license in good standing.
- PTCB certification preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in either a retail setting.
- Experience with inventory audits and the 340B program is a preference.
One Community Health values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at One Community Health means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. Please provide us with notice if you will require accommodations during the interview process.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
One Community Health - CA