Client Support Specialist
- 24 days ago
Client Support Specialist
We are searching for dynamic and highly motivated individual to fill our full-time Client Support Specialist role. This position works with more clients on a daily basis than any other role in the bank using enhanced technology versus traditional processes. They believe in the importance of making a difference in the community where they live and work. They embrace change as an essential function of growth and seek out opportunities to improve everything you touch.
A modern, progressive and forward-leaning bank focused on serving our clients, supporting our colleagues and investing in our communities. The one bank that's different from other banks. We began as a single location serving the Oregon, Wisconsin, community back in 1976. Since then, One Community Bank has grown to serve 10 locations in Oregon, Adams, Grand Marsh, McFarland, Middleton, Oxford, Stoughton, Sun Prairie, and Waunakee. Come grow with One Community Bank! We have been voted Best Place to Work five years in a row!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Client Support Specialist include the following:
- Respond to client's inquires by phone, email or on-line chat relating to all deposit, safe deposit, loan, debit card accounts, online and mobile banking
- Process all banking transactions via video conferencing through an ITM (Interactive Teller Machine)
- Researches and solves client's problems
- Recognizes opportunities to recommend bank products and services
- Hold financial conversations with clients and prospects to determine needs
- Open a variety of products and services
- Understands and utilizes the bank's products and services
- Represent the bank in community activities and organizations
Required Qualifications / Skills / Abilities of the Client Support Specialist:
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Experience in personal banking is preferred, but not required
- Ability to display an engaging, on-screen presence, positive attitude, and effective communication style through video conferencing
- Ability to display an engaging tone of voice, positive attitude, and effective communication style through phone, email and online chat
- Uses knowledge of operating and security procedures in order to make on-the-spot decisions, including exceptions, adjustments and overrides within guidelines.
- Strong organizational skills
- Works independently
- Ability to proficiently perform a wide variety of tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Solve customer questions and concerns with warmth and a collaborative spirit
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of rules, regulations, policies and procedures in the financial services industry
Benefits of the Client Support Specialist:
- 401(k), 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Why join One Community Bank? Our actions demonstrate our tenets: Invest in Relationships, Trust the Team, See the Upside, Encourage New Ideas and Think Big! We serve clients, support colleagues and invest in our communities because we aspire to be the Best Billion Dollar Bank in the World!
One Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
One Community Bank
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?