- Over a month ago
Responsible for providing group and/or individual supervision and counseling a minimum of 25 sessions per week. Provides crisis intervention and linkages to existing resources in the community. Collaborates with multidisciplinary treatment team in establishing clients’ strengths and needs with a view to developing individualized treatment plans for the clients. Participates in a full range of clinical and therapeutic services. Regularly performs direct clinical services to client. Performs quality assurance duties by reviewing clients’ medical records to assure the maintenance of proper standards of care.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Provides individual and/or group supervision to clinicians to ensure quality therapeutic services and service hours requirements.
2. Effectively communicates program, administrative, and clinical expectations and policies/procedures to supervisees; ensures compliance with state and federal mandates.
3. Reviews case records for completeness, consistency, and quality of mental health services provided including application of proper techniques
4. Supports staff development through an annual plan including staff trainings to ensure quality and effective therapeutic service delivery
5. Participates and provides input on service and program improvements during Behavioral Health Program Leadership Meetings
6. Other duties as assigned by supervisor
7. Regularly provides comprehensive mental health assessment for the clients.
8. Provides crisis intervention to supervisees.
9. Coordinates psychiatric and medical interventions for the clients.
10. Responsible for providing a full range of clinical services to clients including individual, group, and family therapies, assisting in organizing and scheduling groups and programs for clinical treatment.
11. Participates in the pre-admission screening of applicants to determine their appropriateness for admission to the program.
12. Complete the treatment plan reviews for all active clients.
13. Provides therapeutic case management to the clients.
14. Regularly participates in scheduled multidisciplinary team meeting, conferences, in-service training and other staff meetings.
15. Provision of individual and group counseling to the clients.
16. Identify and coordinate appropriate resources, internal and external to the Program, to support client recovery
17. Provision of quality assurance duties to correct problems and establish the desired level of care as defined by the program director.
18. Acts as liaison with other organizations.Requirements:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. 1-2 years clinical supervisory experience
2. State license in mental health or equivalent in good standing.
3. An Approved Supervisor or open to becoming Approved Supervisor for state where license is held
4. Thorough understanding of case management as it relates to clients and coordinated care
5. Demonstrated leadership skills
6. Demonstrated track record of working effectively with diverse colleagues and populations
7. Experience with process improvement, staff training, and responding to clients’ needs.
8. Work requires a professional level of knowledge in dual diagnosis counseling, addictions, family therapy, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and human relations training.
9. Work requires knowledge and background in psychiatry and psychology.
10. Work requires a sufficient level of interpersonal skills to conduct individual group therapy and family sessions with clients and their families.
11. Work requires level of analytical ability sufficient to collect and interpret quantitative and qualitative data in order to resolve psychosocial problems, prepare complex treatment plans and document clinical services.
12. Work requires approximately 2 years counseling experience in mental health or chemical dependence treatment setting in order to gain sufficient knowledge of individual and group therapy, of psychological terminology, psychopharmacology, addiction therapies and techniques, community resources, and referral sufficient to meet the treatment needs of the clients and their families, as well as the agency’s treatment objectives.
13. Ability to be empathetic, genuine, respectful with persons of all classes and psychological profiles.
14. Work requires knowledge in the principles and concept of pharmacology, medical terminology and public health education.
Mandatory Meetings to attend:
1. Conduct weekly/biweekly/monthly Supervision
2. OMHC meetings
3. Every other month Staff Meetings
4. Supervision/ and Program Director annual evaluation
OAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
The Consultant shall adhere to all OAL policies and procedures established or modified by OAL from time to time.
CREDENTIALING: LPC / LCPC / LCSW-C/ LCSW
Copy Licensure must be up to date and on file, in addition to CEU training certifications.
Standards of training, service, and competence are listed below in the credentialing document. A copy of this document shall be placed in each personnel file and used as the standard for annual evaluation of performance and continued practice privileges.
We are electing 60% of each session goes to the contractor and 40% elects to OAL
Able to see clients doing off hours to earn additional salary that varies per pay.
One Alkaline LLC
5800 Betsy CirWaldorf, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?