Travel Administrative Asst. **Minneapolis /HYBRID OPPORTUNITY**
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Onsite Xperience Administrative Assistant
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota ( Hybrid)
Reports to: Director, Global Onsite Xperience
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE REALM OF TRAVEL & EVENTS? THIS IS AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN FROM SOME OF THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY! APPLY TODAY!
We believe in better.
We believe that better culture, better benefits, and better solutions lead to achieving the best results. We help companies WIN by engaging their employees, partners, and customers with our future-proofed travel and events, incentives and recognition, and marketing services, programs. Bottom line: workplace engagement is kind of our thing.
We practice what we preach.
A rewarding workplace isn't just for everyone else-- it's for us as well! Our employees are the center of our workplace solar system, and we know that the greatest way to boost our company, is to invest in our employees, first. We're proud of the work we deliver and the people who make it happen. Anyone can give you good. We are ready to give you better. Join our team and achieve your best with us! Competitive Salary, Robust Benefits package, Remote/Hybrid work model and more!
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. Our values don't sit on a shelf collecting dust, we use them in all we do! They’re so awesome, we even created an employee recognition program surrounding them. Ask us about it!
- Rest and Relaxation. 3 weeks of vacation, 10 paid holidays, paid personal days, and 1 full day dedicated to serving your community.
- Make an Impact. We care about your growth and development! Your ideas and voice are important to us, regardless of your position or background.
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision. Employee health is one of our top priorities! We offer a free health and wellness program, and we reimburse a portion of your gym fees (ask us about this!).
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, and both legal and life insurance.
- Educational Benefits. Interested in furthering your professional development? We can help cover some of the costs!
- Give Back. Opportunities to get involved through our donation platform, One10 Cares.
- Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.
The Onsite Xperience Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative, communications and coordination support for assigned department.
Scope of Work
- Manage administrative details such as professional contact and communication, office, and file organization, etc. as requested.
- Complete assigned activities including special projects, administrative back-up, ordering supplies, creating reports and presentations.
- Attend meetings and provide detailed meeting summaries recapping discussion as requested.
- Audit and approve incoming Travel Director Expense reports for accuracy and timeliness within set standards.
- Coordinate logistics for uniform inventory management and distribution to Travel Directors as needed.
- Collaborate with teams to develop effective inter-departmental processes. Present solutions for process improvement and evaluate ongoing effectiveness of current procedures.
- Assist with invoicing, payment requests, time tracking and other financial reporting and tracking as needed.
- Create, send, and track Travel Director confirmations based on schedule.
- Upload necessary staffing information based on schedule to preferred security alert platform.
- Create and manage various timelines and ensure timeliness of all deliverables both internal and external.
- Actively participate in One10 culture and utilize communication tools
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years’ administrative experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Sign. Advanced proficiencies in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote preferred.
- Previous knowledge of Concur a plus
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and confidential tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of corporate incentives and/or meeting planning a plus
This job description is intended to convey the general nature and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
One10 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
One 10 LLC
BusinessView all jobs at One 10 LLC