Project Manager **Troy, MI / HYBRID OPPORTUNITY**
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Troy, Michigan/ Hybrid
Reports to: Manager, Project Management
We believe in better.
We believe that better culture, better benefits, and better solutions lead to achieving the best results. We help companies WIN by engaging their employees, partners, and customers with our future-proofed travel and events, incentives and recognition, and marketing services, programs. Bottom line: workplace engagement is kind of our thing
We practice what we preach.
A rewarding workplace isn't just for everyone else-- it's for us as well! Our employees are the center of our workplace solar system, and we know that the greatest way to boost our company, is to invest in our employees, first. We're proud of the work we deliver and the people who make it happen. Anyone can give you good. We are ready to give you better. Join our team and achieve your best with us!
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. Our values don't sit on a shelf collecting dust, we use them in all we do! They’re so awesome, we even created an employee recognition program surrounding them. Ask us about it!
- Rest and Relaxation. 3 weeks of vacation, 10 paid holidays, paid personal days, and 1 full day dedicated to serving your community.
- Make an Impact. We care about your growth and development! Your ideas and voice are important to us, regardless of your position or background.
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision. Employee health is one of our top priorities! We offer a free health and wellness program, and we reimburse a portion of your gym fees (ask us about this!).
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, and both legal and life insurance.
- Educational Benefits. Interested in furthering your professional development? We can help cover some of the costs!
- Give Back. Opportunities to get involved through our donation platform, One10 Cares.
- Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring effective and efficient completion of training, communications, and creative deliverables. Working across the organization and at times with clients directly, it is the Project Manager’s role to document and determine resource, scope and budget requirements for assigned clients/projects; ensure timeline and production process adherence; and, identify and mitigate any delivery conflicts.
Scope of Work
- Completes projects within timelines and budgets, proactively monitoring scope
- Monitors project budgets and holds delivery areas accountable. Prepares client invoices and monitors payment status
- Works to identify and resolve any potential areas of client dissatisfaction
- Works closely with the Account and Delivery teams to ensure client satisfaction in all areas
- Manages expectations of project delivery with all key stakeholders
- Leads all involved functional groups, keeping communication open and making sure all members are working efficiently as a team
- Responsible for accurate, timely communication of all project status, risks and developments to the client and internal team
- Ensures scope changes and additional work is addressed with the client and team on a timely basis and that change orders are documented and approved
- Drives testing of projects before launch, including proofing and Quality Assurance
- Ensures versioning and archiving of project elements
- Authorizes expenditures within project budgets
- May include external client contact
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 4-6 years’ experience in marketing services operations - initiating, planning, controlling, and implementing communication projects and/or programs
- Experience with solutions that are designed to support sales channel development and that include One10’s core deliverables, including Web-based Training, video, email, mobile and social
- Proven communication skills at building collaborative relationships
- Ability to make confident, clear and persuasive decisions
- Knowledge of PC and Mac operating systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in leading and/or motivating a team of creative professionals
- Works well under the pressure of tight deadlines and multiple project deliverables/demands
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification a plus
This job description is intended to convey the general nature and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
One10 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
One 10 LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at One 10 LLC