Account Manager ** Troy, MI / HYBRID OPPORTUNITY**
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Troy, Michigan/ Hybrid - primarily remote work but need to be local for Client meetings -
Reports to: Account Director
We believe in better.
We believe that better culture, better benefits, and better solutions lead to achieving the best results. We help companies WIN by engaging their employees, partners, and customers with our future-proofed travel and events, incentives and recognition, and marketing services, programs. Bottom line: workplace engagement is kind of our thing
We practice what we preach.
A rewarding workplace isn't just for everyone else-- it's for us as well! Our employees are the center of our workplace solar system, and we know that the greatest way to boost our company, is to invest in our employees, first. We're proud of the work we deliver and the people who make it happen. Anyone can give you good. We are ready to give you better. Join our team and achieve your best with us!
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. Our values don't sit on a shelf collecting dust, we use them in all we do! They’re so awesome, we even created an employee recognition program surrounding them. Ask us about it!
- Rest and Relaxation. 3 weeks of vacation, 10 paid holidays, paid personal days, and 1 full day dedicated to serving your community.
- Make an Impact. We care about your growth and development! Your ideas and voice are important to us, regardless of your position or background.
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision. Employee health is one of our top priorities! We offer a free health and wellness program, and we reimburse a portion of your gym fees (ask us about this!).
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, and both legal and life insurance.
- Educational Benefits. Interested in furthering your professional development? We can help cover some of the costs!
- Give Back. Opportunities to get involved through our donation platform, One10 Cares.
- Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.
The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of communications and maintaining a positive relationship with key client contacts as well as all internal teams. The primary focus of the Account Manager is to manage the day-to-day client relationship, acting as the operational account team “point person” to ensure that all projects and services are delivered according to specifications, on time and within budget. The Account Manager oversees team project/program execution, acts as a source of information for and provides direction to cross-discipline teams.
Scope of Work
- Own day-to-day client relationships, manage client feedback and demonstrate stewardship for all client programs/projects
- Interface with clients on project requirements, deliverable status and approvals, scope changes and points of dissatisfaction
- Fully understand all relevant aspects of our clients’ business, industry, and competitive environment
- Anticipate potential problems or issues clients may have and work to prevent and/or correct
- Increase overall satisfaction and retention of clients on assigned programs
- Develop fresh, innovative, compelling ideas that exceed client expectations
- Develop a working knowledge of client’s communications standards and style to ensure product integrity
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop tactical implementation strategies for each individual client project and to ensure that deliverables meet client objectives, budget, and project timelines from launch through ongoing maintenance
- Review all project deliverables to ensure client satisfaction
- Communicate client feedback and direction to internal team members
- Seek opportunities to improve operational efficiencies (i.e., suggest new, enhanced, or refined processes)
- Develop project-based scope documents and budgets working with cross-functional teams and obtain client approvals/signatures on these documents
- Review draft invoices and maintain overall accountability for accurate and timely invoice delivery to the client
- Be accountable for making sound decisions surrounding the financial performance of the account
- Identify new opportunities to expand the account and provide a steady stream of suggestions to the Account Supervisor
- Lead and/or participate actively in presentations, meetings, and status updates (client and internal)
- Day-to-day functions include organizing/preparing for client and internal meetings, creating meeting agendas, conference notes and status reports
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or related discipline
- 6+ years marketing, sales, business operations or related experience
- Flexibility to travel and be on site at client location as needed
- Experience and success interfacing directly with the client without supervision
- Proven ability to lead an internal team
- Demonstrate strong creative and strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience in loyalty marketing, direct marketing and interactive solutions preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of eCommerce platforms, photoshoot/video production and/or content development preferred
- Proven proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and project management software tools
Teamwork and Leadership
As an individual contributor, you’ll be expected to effectively plan and organize your work, have strong interpersonal communication skills, collaborate well with others, and deliver consistent results. Digital Marketing and eCommerce experience is preferred. Maintaining optimism and modeling our core values is key!
This job description is intended to convey the general nature and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
One10 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
One 10 LLC
BusinessView all jobs at One 10 LLC