Technical Support Administrator II - Concierge Level
Ondawa Group Lewisville, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Technical Support Administrator II
The Support Administrator II will provide technical and troubleshooting support to employees in need of assistance with their computer hardware or software.
Role and Responsibilities
· PC hardware installation & troubleshooting
· Desktop software installation and troubleshooting for local and remote users
· Provide Desktop support and problem solving to end-users
· Tracking of hardware and software additions/changes
· Create / Update FAQ’s and other technical documentation
· Participate in creation and editing of IT Support Standard Operating Procedures
· Provide escalation support for Helpdesk Technicians
- Set up, support, and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, laptops, mobile devices and peripherals.
- Communicate the issue statuses and resolutions to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Log issues and resolutions in the tracking system, following up with users to ensure problems were fixed properly.
- Ensure accurate documentation of resolution information in the IT Technical Support knowledge management database.
- Provide user support for Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word
- Keep peers and manager informed of trends, significant problems and delays.
- Identify and escalate client issues which may require changes to procedures, standards and systems.
- Work in a 24X7 environment - this position requires someone who can come in early, stay late and assist on weekends as the business requires.
- Participate in an On-Call rotation which requires after hours and weekend coverage.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field required (years of relevant work experience may be substituted)
- 3-6 years’ experience working within a Help Desk, Call Center or NOC environment
- Understanding of IT Ticketing Systems
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge of:
- PC configuration, general network operating systems and network topologies/protocols
- Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office products
- Active Directory user administration
- Remote access technologies (VPN, OKTA)
- Automated application deployment (a plus)
· Microsoft certifications a plus
- Disk level imaging solutions
- Strong troubleshooting and research skills – highly curious in nature
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very competitive salary & equity compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage.
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution; immediately vested.
- Awesome people to work with.
We build great teams by working directly with the hiring managers at innovative companies.
Ondawa GroupWhy Work Here?
Great work environment. Tremendous opportunity for advancement. Salary and bonus and equity. Outstanding benefits.
Ondawa Group is a Technology Recruiting firm servicing growing disruptors across the United States. We build great teams by working directly with the hiring managers at innovative companies.
TechnologyView all jobs at Ondawa Group