eCommerce-Client Success and Account Manager (Remote)
- $20 to $35 Hourly
eCommerce-Client Success and Account Manager
About the Company
Onda (www.ondaworks.com) is a full-stack D2C eCommerce growth agency that seeks to be a premier talent solutions partner to brand founders. We are the “non-agency” agency; the agency that actually makes talent accessible and affordable for our clients. Onda hires experts in paid digital marketing, email automation, design, web management and virtually any marketing execution need. Onda utilizes those experts to fulfill execution needs for exciting brands that are looking for explosive growth.
At Onda, we believe that a strong and supportive company culture, coupled with a focus on professional growth and development, leads to the success of both our employees and the organization as a whole. Join us in our mission to drive Onda's growth while providing an understanding and family-friendly work environment.
- Conduct weekly calls with clients to maintain relationships and identify sales opportunities for additional services.
- Build strong relationships with key employees within our client base.
- Ensure client satisfaction through effective after-sales care and feedback management.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client complaints, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identify and approach potential new companies or individuals as prospective clients.
- Understand and align with client targets and aims.
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, talent resources, support staff) to address customer needs.
- Monitor industry trends, study competition, and explore new ways to retain customers.
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to achieve them.
- Research and develop potential client leads and lead sources.
- Coordinate with the talent recruitment division to place talent with appropriate clients.
- Attend virtual meetings related to sales pipeline, client satisfaction, and talent assignments.
- Respond promptly to phone calls, emails, and texts from referral sources and prospective clients.
- Provide necessary company information to inquiries.
- Utilize sales processes, systems, and forms for effective sales performance and data tracking.
- Follow up and execute the sales process with leads generated from events.
- Provide frequent updates and reporting to owners.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Maintain a CRM system in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of an organization.
- Customer/client-oriented attitude with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Creative thinking for identifying new sales opportunities.
- Experience building networks and relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to build trust and establish positive relationships with others.
- Effective collaboration with diverse personalities and treating people with dignity, respect, fairness, and maturity.
- Self-starter with a goal-oriented mindset, able to work with little supervision.
- Comfortable managing multiple client meetings, projects, vendors, and deadlines.
- Ability to assess and understand client expectations, needs, and circumstances.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including CRM maintenance.
- Proficiency in utilizing tools such as Zoom, Slack, Asana, Monday, and Google Suite.
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs, including customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in spreadsheets
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales, relationship, and account management experience.
- Proven track record as an Account Manager.
- Experience in the eCommerce marketing/advertising industry with a deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding targets.
- Exemplary organizational, attention-to-detail, time-management, and follow-up skills.
- Strong work ethic and a proactive attitude to accomplish tasks.
- Located in Colorado, Kansas, Illinois, or Missouri
- Driven to grow business
- Hourly / Contract / Remote
- Long-term contract
- This is a 1099 independent contractor position
- 100% remote work
- 15-30+ hours a week
- Flexible within normal US working hours. Hours may flex up or down depending on workload and needs within a specific timeframe.
- Work with a great team - we promise we’re cool!
- Compensation is DOE and negotiable for the right candidate
- Great potential for growth and bonuses.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.