Assists domestic and international customers and records information for customer service by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Represents the Company in dealing with customer inquiries, requests for product samples, literature
• Works directly with RTI’s international representatives to assist with customer service activities and
perform administrative duties to assist with meeting customer requests.
• Responsible for inputting, maintaining and retrieving customer/sales data.
• Assists sales representatives with getting product and or materials.
• Sends samples and or materials to customers at the request of sales representatives.
• Develops and implements marketing projects such as direct mail pieces, email and phone campaigns
for promotion of Company products.
• Independently interacts with customers and handles referrals to designated distributors for purchase
of Company products.
• Refers complaints to designated department for investigation.
• Researches and generates sales leads, advises Territory Managers of sales opportunities, corresponds
and provides follow-up on behalf of the Company.
• Represents the Company in direct contact with customers to ensure continued satisfaction and promote
ongoing business relationships.
• Identifies and advises Director of Sales and Marketing Logistics of issues which should be addressed at
a higher level.
• Independently identifies deadlines and implements methods to comply with responsibilities in a timely
• Research customer qualification for overstock returns.
• Complete Returned Product Authorization Form, and forward to Shipping/Receiving.
• Create Credit Memos for approved Returned Product Authorization Forms, and forward to Accounting.
• Maintain spreadsheet for returned product.
• Submits claims for freight damage on customer orders.
• Maintains database for freight claims status, and amount paid by carrier.
• Ability to interact productively with other employees and devise methods for resolving stressful or
• Responsible for complying with Company policies and procedures and promoting compliance in other
employees, including, but not limited to, Quality System Regulations, safety/housekeeping, and Quality