OnTrac is hiring 100's of Package Handlers across the Western US. It's an excellent job for students, parents that need flexible shifts for childcare, and a fantastic workout.
We're also sensitive about those who have lost their jobs during this national emergency. If you know someone who is looking for work, we want to help. And, referrals qualify for a bonus!
For more information text OnTrac at 25000
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday 5:00AM-11:00AM
Getting Hired at OnTrac is Easy
- Apply online for a phone interview.
- Take a site tour to learn about the job.
- Get a same-day offer!
Package Handlers at OnTrac can expect:
- Get paid WEEKLY!
- Pay increases every 6 months for the first two years
- Paid sick time and opportunity to contribute to a 401K.
- A fun and energetic work environment
- Career Path, many of our employees are promoted into lead or other operational roles!
- Access to Teledoc; an easy and cost-effective way to speak to a doctor and get prescriptions without an office visit!
- And much more!
As a Package Handler, OnTrac counts on you to:
- Be safe—safety is our first core value!
- Unload trucks and sort packages by their delivery ZIP Code.
- Inspect packages to make sure they are safe for truck transportation.
- Be a team player—everyone works together to keep the "On Time for Less" promise to our shippers!
- Regularly lift, push, pull and move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
Please help us reach communities with the goods they need during the COVID-19 outbreak. You are needed now more than ever! Join our team today.