Job Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Department: Sales Operations
Reports to: Senior Director, Sales Operations and Development
Location: Atlanta, GA
OnSolve: Always On. Solving Problems.
OnSolve is the market leader in real-time, mass notification and collaboration solutions used by the world’s largest brands and thousands of government agencies to deliver critical information in any situation. Mass notification and collaboration is an essential element of emergency response and business continuity planning, keeping teams on track and coordinating during critical events. The OnSolve suite of critical communication tools is a key component of the business continuity, emergency response, IT alerting, employee safety and security programs of every organization we serve. Visit us on the Web at onsolve.com.
OnSolve is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.
Our talented sales organization is looking for a dynamic, positive, fun and creative team member. If you’re a multi-tasker, enjoy working within a team and get a kick out analyzing data then this job is for you. We are looking for an experienced and talented team player with excellent problem-solving capabilities and strong communication skills to join our growing sales operations team.
Working as a Sales Operations Analyst involves performing various functions to keep a firm’s sales performance high using Salesforce, NetSuite, and a variety of other sales tools.
- Partner closely with Sales leadership to improve efficiency of the Sales Process and Organization
- Produce analysis and provide actionable insights to optimize sales effectiveness
- Develop automation for weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting of key business metrics
- Drive data cleansing efforts in order to improve reporting accuracy and database integrity
- Gather requirements, feedback and needs from cross-functional team to improve data collection and database structure
- Formalize and document new metrics and reports to structure the knowledge across the business
- Ability to take on sales commission
- Identify trends that can help focus sales and increase sales output
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- Preference for technical and analytical backgrounds
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multitask, and perform well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Extreme attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Effective working both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Excel (NetSuite is a plus as well)
- Analytical proficiency and the ability to build and navigate models in Excel
- Strong presentation and communications skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and additional supplemental insurance
- Paid time off and personal days
- Paid holidays
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.