Job Title: Client Services I
Department: Customer Support
Reports to: Senior Director, Support Services
Location: San Diego, CA
OnSolve: Always On. Solving Problems.
OnSolve is the market leader in real-time, mass notification and collaboration solutions used by the world’s largest brands and thousands of government agencies to deliver critical information in any situation. Mass notification and collaboration is an essential element of emergency response and business continuity planning, keeping teams on track and coordinating during critical events. The OnSolve suite of critical communication tools is a key component of the business continuity, emergency response, IT alerting, employee safety and security programs of every organization we serve. Visit us on the Web at onsolve.com.
OnSolve is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.
Maximize customer success by continuously providing friendly and compassionate communication to create customer champions to guarantee retention, loyalty, and organizational growth. This starts with the provisioning of new customer accounts, as well as, assisting existing customers with general platform inquires through-out a clients tenure with OnSolve. The account provisioning process will ensure that the creation of accounts and access to software and data is consistent and simple to administer.
- Provision new customer accounts and notify technical contacts
- Process customer renewal product upgrades/downgrades
- Capture customer enhancement requests/service suggestions in CER repository
- Participate in testing new features and versions of OnSolve products
- Timely follow-up and collaboration with other departments to ensure effective problem resolution
- Perform preliminary troubleshooting and analysis of technical issues with MIR3 products
- Import customer data as required, using the company’s data import tools; check data before, during, and after to assure its correctness
- Meeting processing and turnaround times established by internal procedures and guidelines or as required by SLA's while still maintaining a customer service focus
- Ability to Multitask while delivering high quality work
- Have the ability to identify, manage and monitor outstanding tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with team members
- Perform other, related business duties as required.
- 2 - 3 years of customer support in a technical environment
- Basic knowledge of Windows networking, paging, telephony, wireless technologies and software (Web browsers, Windows Servers, databases, etc.) technologies
- Customer-centric focus with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated positive attitude and self-motivated approach to work
- The ability to work under pressure when necessary, and the willingness to go beyond what is expected in order to achieve the best results
- Experience in a SaaS customer service environment preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and additional supplemental insurance
- Paid time off and personal days
- Paid holidays
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.