IMMEDIATE OPENING - CLASS A CDL DRIVER NEEDED FULL/PART TIME AVAILABLE
OnSite Transportation Services is the newest addition to the growing OnSite Services network of companies. We have an immediate opening for a Hot Shot Driver with an active CDL Driver and flatbed experience. We are searching for skilled drivers to be a part of the OnSite Team. We offer a people-focused culture, teamwork, hands-on management, open communication, and excellent benefits.
LOCAL routes running from the Odessa/Midland area; Rotational Schedules Available
We have both full and part time positions available retired drivers welcome!!
- Properly securing load to trailer
- Complete Pre-and Post-trip safety inspections
- Familiar with and ability to follow all DOT regulations as well as state and local regulations
- Follow company safety policies
- Keep vehicle clean and orderly
- ELD logs which meet all DOT requirements
- Current CDL Class A License
- Minimum 1 year verifiable experience
- Current medical card
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Guaranteed weekly pay and/or weekly payroll load percentage
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Health Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision (Employee only base plan is provided by employer at no cost to employee)
- Life Insurance provided by employer
- 401(k) with a company match
- Short Term Disability
- Cancer Plan
If you are ready for a rewarding career, apply here! Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law
Our Company is a zero-tolerance organization. Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test before beginning work or receiving an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment considerations. Upon hire, employees are subject to random drug tests requested by the company throughout the duration of their employment. Employees who refuse to cooperate in required tests or who use, possess, buy, sell, manufacture or dispense an illegal drug in violation with the Company’s zero-tolerance program, will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.