- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OnSite Oilfield Service - Seeking Shop Mechanics for our Abilene, Texas location.
The Shop Mechanic will need to be proficient in welding, mechanics, and minor electrical work.
Day to day duties will be based on the needs but some of the experience and knowledge preferred is as follows - will train hardworking, self-sufficient individuals.
- Repair/replace trailer axles, bearings, leaf springs, bearings, brakes, hubs, lights, etc.
- Experienced in diagnosing electrical malfunctions in trailer lighting and brake systems.
- Proficient welder and fabricator.
- Knowledgeable and able to repair small engines.
- Knowledge in the area of automotive mechanics. Able to perform basic to intermediate automotive repairs on vehicles.
- Knowledgeable on compressors. Able to install, repair, design plumbing, and plumb, etc.
- Familiar with air/hydraulic/oil fittings (jic, pipe, etc).
- Need to be able to source parts at a competitive price either locally or online.
- Needs to be mostly self-manageable and organized (keep track of what needs to be serviced, when would be the best time to service it, and prioritize what gets done and in what order.
- Proficient in the new construction/installation of hydraulic, air, and oil hoses, valves, pumps, metering equipment, hose reels, filters, regulators, etc.
- Experience in residential/commercial wiring, plumbing, framing, trim, painting, grounds keeping is a plus.
- Able to diagnose and repair electrical wiring problems (mainly shorts/broken wires/continuity).
- Proficient at soldering wiring and building electrical plugs.
- Forklift experience
- CDL required - or willing to get
- Familiarity with industrial Graco oil dispensing equipment is a plus but not required.
- Pay will commensurate with experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Insurance -
- Short Term Disability
- Life insurance
- 401k with matching
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSan Angelo, TX
AutomotiveView all jobs at OnSite Services