We have an exciting opening for a Family Practice Physicianto work at our Futura Clinic location in Clearfield, UT 16 hours a week!
OnSite Care is a win-win model of health care. Onsite workplace clinics focus on driving healthcare innovation and improving health outcomes for our patients. We are dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare.
The Clinic Director is responsible for the patient care, clinical oversight and medical leadership for the Merit Medical clinic.
How you will spend your day practicing Customer Delight:
- 90% patient care/ 10% administrative
- Centered on the patient with 30+ minute appointments
- Physician serves as the clinical leader, overseeing all clinical care in the facility as appropriate.
- Provides direct and indirect supervision of Advanced Practitioners in the practice and participates in performance measures and evaluations of the clinic team with support from OnSite corporate staff.
- Oversees all training and continuing education for medical staff as well as providing medical oversight of clinical policies, procedures and best practices.
- Provides comprehensive health care to patients involving complete medical, social and physical history exams from children to seniors.
- Perform minor procedures in the clinical setting such as lesion removal and laceration repair, as appropriate and within scope of practice for family medicine.
- Enjoying work-life balance without after-hours, on-call or triple booked schedules.
Why Join OnSite Care?
- Competitive salary
- Paid Malpractice Insurance for all providers
- CME Reimbursement
Physician owned and operated
After practicing internal medicine for 20 years, Dr. Donna Milavetz was burned out by the traditional fee-for-service model of healthcare and recognized an opportunity to provide employers and patients with a solution to the increasing healthcare costs and reduced quality of care providers were offering under the fee-for-service model. Dr. Milavetz knew she had the ability to generate better health outcomes for patients with greater savings for employers, and her efforts have proven to be successful. In 9 years of doing business, OnSite Care has opened 16 clinics with employer groups from a variety of industries. To this day Dr. Milavetz continues to see patients one day per week.
Dr. Donna Milavetz built OnSite Care Clinics with the idea that work should be challenging yet rewarding. We emphasize integrity, honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and partnerships. We embrace diversity and celebrate both individual and team success. Our mission is to put the care back in primary care through patient engagement and doing the right thing for the right reason. We are continually working towards reducing healthcare costs, driving healthcare innovations, and improving health outcomes. We value quality over quantity, using evidence-based medicine, uncompromised attention to privacy, and continued improvement in everything we do.
We truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about changing the face of healthcare. So, join us on our mission. We intend to keep disrupting and innovating and have a good time along the way!