- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OnSite Care is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to join our Corporate Team in South Jordan, UT.
This would be a full time, 40 hour/week, salaried position.
Under general direction, provides administrative support to the Executive Director and other Senior Leaders, including but not limited to: Chief Medical Officer, Director of Clinic Operations, Business Development Director, Business Development Representative, Controller, Director of Billing Services, Business Analyst, Project Manager and HR Coordinator. Organizes and prepares minutes from meetings, travel and guest arrangements, and appointment scheduling. Compiles research, coordinates assigned projects, events, celebrations, and responds to inquiries.
For the most part, your time will be spent in the following ways:
- Preparing and editing correspondence for senior leader's signature.
- Screening and responding to inquiries and administrative problems brought to the leadership team.
- Researching the nature of inquiries and determining which senior leadership member is to handle the issue.
- Formulating written communication or reports containing sensitive and confidential information.
- Arranging conferences and meetings, preparing agendas, notifying participants, arranging luncheons, ensuring proper seating and handling all associated details.
- Attending meetings, recording, transcribing, and distributing minutes in an accurate and timely manner.
- Providing administrative and clerical support to senior leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Compiling research on topics, overseeing implementation of new systems, procedures, and policies.
- Coordinating schedules, conferences, webinars, seminars, and making travel arrangements for senior leadership and guests.
- Coordinating company events and celebrations.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree is desirable., but an associate degree in business or office administration is acceptable
- 3+ years of high-level administrative support experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and desktop publishing, including Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent organization skills, strong oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills, and a strong commitment to customer service.
- Detailed oriented and high level of accuracy.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Our team members...
- Love working with patients and customers, and coworkers
- Are passionate about healthcare
- Are great communicators
- Are dependable, accountable, and courteous team-players
- Want to work for a company that is making healthcare affordable and accessible for patients
Employees love working for Onsite Care because...
- We offer competitive wages.
- All FT employees are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- We offer tuition reimbursement.
- We are a smaller business that fosters growth and development.
- We emphasize integrity, honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and partnerships.
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check, drug screen, as well as the ability to provide proof of the current Flu Vaccine.
Our Story & Culture:
OnSite Care provides healthcare solutions for some of Utah's greatest companies. We operate Family Practice clinics located at the employer's worksites/corporate offices/factories, etc. The OnSite Care experience is a philosophy of providing service based on creating a positive experience at every opportunity.
Our mission is putting the "care" back in primary care through patient engagement and exercising utmost integrity. We work to innovate healthcare by improving health outcomes for employers and their most valuable asset: their people.
We truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about changing the face of healthcare. Join us on our mission! We intend to keep disrupting and innovating and have a good time along the way!
OnSite Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Onsite Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of Steward Medical Group.
We are excited to hear from you!
AddressSouth Jordan, UT
BusinessView all jobs at OnSite Care