I have a passion for data and analytics
I am hands-on in my work and have the ability to write code to manipulate data using languages like SQL, Python, or others.
I am the queen/king of organization. I love to manage people, timelines, tasks, issues and risks
I am the master of accomplishing items on my to-do list
I love guiding the creation of deliverables and have always have a trusty red pen handy for review sessions
I am a great motivator and can ensure my team is having fun and learning while learning the client’s business and completing deliverables
I am Captain Dependable – clients ask for me by name and see me as one of their own
I can identify additional project opportunities and make recommendations for new work based on my knowledge of client needs
We’re in the business of making businesses better - people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end solution provider focused on connecting disparate parts of an organization with technology. We strategize, advise, design, develop, and integrate digital solutions.
Experts in Digital Supply Chain, IP Management, CRM, AI, and Data & Analytics, we do Strategic Planning, Roadmaps, ROI Analysis, Change Management, Process Transformation. We do Solution Evaluation, Implementation, Data Sanitation and Migration. We do Custom Development including UX/UI Design, Product development, and DevOps.
Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and tacticians. Strategists and technologists. We bring the perfect balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and tech chops to every problem. We’re 200+ people strong and growing in four geographic territories.
We believe in acting with integrity. In doing what you say you’re going to do. In being upfront, honest and sincere. In bringing your best to the table always. We’re the team you want to be on, and who you want on your team.
This makes us an exciting place to work, particularly if you’re entrepreneurial at heart.
An OnPrem Manager with Data & Analytics experience will engage in a number of different types of business consulting and technology projects ranging from organization and process reviews to IT strategies through implementation of technology solutions, data tool selections and/or recommendations. You will work on a project team of other analysts, consultants and/or senior consultants at a client site. You may have an opportunity to mentor junior resources. Although projects vary, you can expect to dive deep into the client business.
The team member filling this role should expect to engage in a number of different types of consulting projects. The methodologies will range depending on client preference. The team member will lead both small and large teams consisting of other OnPrem team members and client resources, and will be expected to facilitate sessions across the executive levels of client organizations.
The team member will be working in a number of industries, but will have a primary focus on the M&E industry. As with all consultants, the team member should be willing and expect to travel on occasion for work.
OnPrem team members are also expected to participate in the development and growth of the company. This includes business development. A Manager at OnPrem is expected to build and maintain strong client relationships while identifying opportunities beyond her/his current engagement. An OnPrem Manager is also expected to help mentor and develop exceptional talent within our firm. Lastly, OnPrem team members also contribute to other growth areas such as recruiting, strategy, and/or methodology enhancement.
JOIN US (REQUIREMENTS)
- 5 - 8 years consulting experience with a consulting firm with system integration experience
- Experience working at a large consulting firm is required (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, Cap Gemini, PWC)
- Trained and implemented in an Agile environment
- Experience with client facing activities such as requirements gathering, meeting facilitation, and deliverable review/approval sessions
- Experience with project planning, including tasks, budgeting, and resource allocation and balancing
- Experience with client presentations
- Experience in data modeling using a tool such as Erwin, Oracle Data Modeler, or ER/Studio
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Experience with designing and building relational databases and/or data warehouses on a major vendor platform such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, or other
- Experience with business driven / self-service BI, using tools similar to Tableau, Birst, Qlik, Cognos, Business Objects, or other
- A solid understanding of key BI trends and the BI vendor landscape
- Experience with data profiling, cleansing, and integration
- Must have experience with software development lifecycle principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration, or other related fields
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exposure to Media and Entertainment Industry a plus
We’re looking for business and technology leaders… people who are “type A” without the edge, willing to contribute fresh ideas, not just things they’ve heard before. We’re looking for fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial team players who are unafraid to roll up their sleeves and work on any task, and can work hard AND play hard.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).