Customer Support Specialist
- $20 to $24 Hourly
Product Specialists report to the Director of Operations.
Product Specialists interface with clients on a wide range of unique issues that require specialized responses. They coach users of varying technical proficiency and system familiarity and provide guidance on the configuration of advanced system settings. They identify and troubleshoot technical problems. They exhibit great flexibility in dealing with new and unique challenges.
Because of the nature of our business, Product Specialists are expected to keep up with new products and features regularly. Self-directed individuals that are eager to teach themselves and others are most successful in this position. An ideal candidate possesses a high tolerance for ambiguity, learns quickly, is extremely organized, and demonstrates attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Listen to customers and coach them through their unique challenges. This includes doing research, testing proposed solutions, jumping in to help them with data entry/configuration tasks, etc.
· Troubleshoot computer/network-related issues that interfere with the operation of our product.
· File and track the progress of escalated development requests.
· Participate in feature testing, as needed.
· Strong sense of character, integrity, and trustworthiness.
· Ability to pass regular background checks and drug screenings.
· Competence in the understanding of proper account administration and confidentiality practices.
· Ability to work nights and weekends, as needed.
· Five years of combined education/work experience in technical support or customer service.
· Uncompromising dedication to customer service.
· Works well independently and with others.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Excellent time management.
Joining Our Team
OnCourse Systems for Education is a leading provider of K-12 focused educational solutions. All products are web-based and have been built from the ground up. Our products are in use by 42 states, with over 1,000,000 users and growing.
OnCourse Systems for Education offers competitive merit and performance-based pay reflective of our commitment to retaining quality employees. Below are just some of the benefits for which full-time employees are eligible.
· Health Insurance and Supplemental Accident Insurance
· Flex Spending Account (Section 125)
· Matching 401k
· Paid Time Off and Paid Company Holidays
· Employee Assistance Program and Personal Assistant Services
OnCourse Systems for Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OnCourse Systems For EducationMedia, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.