Vice President Product Management
OnCorps is on a mission to elevate work and performance by applying AI to handle predictable and laborious calculations, decisions, and tasks across the financial services industry. OnCorps clients manage over $11 trillion in assets, and have used advanced AI solutions to reduce labor costs by over 90 percent and identify millions in errors. OnCorps is funded by Andreessen Horowitz and Guggenheim Investments. The firm works closely with scientific advisors from Yale, Harvard, and Oxford to formulate and rigorously test new algorithms; results from research on behavioral AI have been published in the Harvard Business Review and other journals.
The firm’s innovative algorithms have earned OnCorps the 2019 NOVA Award by Nicsa and the 2019 Fintech Breakthrough Award for best banking infrastructure software. OnCorps is a 2022 member of the MassChallenge FinTech accelerator.
OnCorps is made of driven individuals who believe in the transformative impact of AI and are dedicated to delivering solutions that drive efficiency, economy, and velocity for our clients.
As a Vice President level Product Manager at OnCorps, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented and high-performing software and machine learning team, driving the development of innovative AI solutions that will shape the future of the Financial Services industry. With your expertise in Product Management, you will play a critical role in ensuring that OnCorps remains at the forefront of AI and machine learning, delivering measurable value to our clients.
This role is a remote position and will require flexibility to travel on rare occasions to our Boston office, and personal flexibility to work with individuals in the UK and other time zones.
WHAT WILL YOU OWN?
- Orchestrate the day to day activities of the Product Engineering team (e.g., grooming the backlog, sprint planning, retrospectives, post-mortems and JIRA mgmt.)
- Partner with Engineering, Customer Success and Finance to deliver successful financial reporting customer implementations (e.g., understanding scope, forecasting resource requirements, etc.)
- Coordinate the engineering team to investigate and resolve customer support bugs
- Collaborate with the Tech Lead & Product Strategist to build new features based on market demand
- Manage engineering execution to ensure continuous improvement of our systems and code
- Act as the ultimate technical authority for our software development; balancing design, risks, budget, and schedule with customer and product roadmap needs, focused on scalability
- Work across platform, devOps and security to design, implement, and monitor all operations, driving consistency and KPI improvements
- Create structured and concise documentation, including client-ready presentations, process flows, root cause analyses, status reports, engineering plans and other materials
- Acquire broad understanding of industry needs, and continuously expand your technical skills and collaboration with data science to advance product leadership
WHAT WE’RE TARGETING
- 7+ years of product management experience with an interest in a start-up, business building environment
- 3+ years leading software development teams is ideal
- Degree in computer science, engineering, business or relevant work experience
- Experience working with a technical software product required, preferably within a financial institution
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology preferred
- Track record of new software product launches and implementations, as a product leader
- Experience contributing and leading in a remote work environment
- Track record of new software product launches and implementations
- Ability to thrive when presented with complex challenges, using problem solving skills to collaboratively work with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize from a variety of inputs and make decisions
- Intellectually curious; with ability to see the bigger picture, weighing tradeoffs
- An ownership mentality; interest in growing a business that transforms our space
- While experience with Apple computers and G-suite collaboration tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change
Join a team of excellence: OnCorps has assembled a team of individuals who are not only brilliant and knowledgeable in their fields, but also passionate and collaborative. We delight in learning, sharing, and building together.
Start strong, grow stronger: At OnCorps, we trust you will bring all of your expertise to the role on Day 1. You will find endless opportunities to take responsibility, deliver value, and visibility. The range of work will elicit your resilience and adaptability.
Make a difference, show your work: As a small and agile team, OnCorps members take personal responsibility for meeting client needs. Your contributions will be highly visible across the company and have a direct impact on our collective success.
Pride in delivery: OnCorps creates best-in-class products for highly demanding clients. You and your team will tackle complex problems using the most advanced technologies and techniques available. Take pride in solving challenges that have eluded some of the best and brightest.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, MySQL
- Angular, Nest.js, Sass
PERKS & BENEFITS
For our team members, we offer a competitive total rewards package and a full suite of benefits, including high quality medical, dental and vision insurance, an option for company funded Health Savings Account, parental leave, remote work, flexible paid time off and more. Our office environment includes casual dress, a reasonably stocked kitchen, bike storage, and free parking on the days you decide to come in!
OnCorps values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
Interested parties please respond to the link at:
To all recruitment agencies: OnCorps does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or OnCorps employees. OnCorps is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OnCorps, Inc.Boston, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.