WHAT IS THIS POSITION EXACTLY AND WHAT TYPES OF SHIFTS ARE AVAILABLE?
As a Call Center Agent, you will be either dedicated to a specific project or handle blended inbound and outbound phone, chat, and e-mail interactions on behalf of one to three different clients. You will provide customer service and educate and upsell customers on products and services. Candidates should be highly reliable, have excellent communication skills and be willing to learn on the job every day. This position offers flexible full and part-time options.
As a 24/7 contact center, OnBrand24 is able to offer a wide range of shifts. Work with our talent acquisition team to find the right schedule for you.
WHAT DOES A CALL CENTER AGENT DO?
In this role, you will be responsible for handling inbound calls and making outbound sales inquiries using state-of-the-art contact center technology and customer experience methodology. As a highly trained expert on products, technology, and business process you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being an all-around great asset to the team, our entry level sales representatives are responsible for the following tasks.
- Listen to and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade customers
- Explain and position products and process when interacting with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
LIKE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING? WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
OnBrand24 offers excellent training for the right candidate. Successful candidates will be motivated, reliable, have excellent communication skills, and most importantly, be willing to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge every day. You will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- Previous experience in sales or collections preferred, but not required
- Clear, articulate speaking voice
- Must be able to read computer-generated scripts
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Basic computer skills required
- Superior communication and "people" skills; be a "self starter" and intrinsically motivated
- Enjoy helping customers
- Positive, energetic, enthusiastic, eager to learn and grow
- Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
INTERESTED IN WORKING SOMEWHERE WITH BEST-IN-CLASS TOTAL REWARDS?
At OnBrand24, we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our business, our most important resource.
Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience. Yearly reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees can make more each year.
PTO, Professional work environment, health insurance and 401K, fun & friendly environment.