We are seeking energetic, reliable, and customer-centric professionals to join our team as an Entry Level Customer Support Representatives in Beverly, MA. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls and making outgoing call help customers with products, services, and fulfillment. Support Representative can work on or multiple projects and regularly utilize company policies resolve concerns or direct calls to the appropriate team when necessary. Our Customer Support Representatives are often the first point of contact for customers' issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
There are multiple, full-time and part-time positions available with flexible scheduling options.
WHAT DOES A CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE DO EVERY DAY?
In this role, you will also be responsible for taking incoming calls from our customers and providing world-class customer service. As a highly trained expert on each program and business process, you will work on behalf of some well-known brands across the country. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week, resolve support issues and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being an all-around great asset to the team, our entry level customer service representatives are responsible for the following tasks.
- Provide support to customers, handle inquiries, provide resolutions
- Maintain existing client relationships by providing exemplary customer service, program knowledge, empathy and professionalism.
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure first call resolution through problem-solving and effective call handling.
LIKE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING? WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
OnBrand24 offers excellent training for the right candidate. Successful candidates will be motivated, reliable, have excellent communication skills and, most importantly, be willing to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge every day. You will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- High School diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Grads are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly Reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School Graduate (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
INTERESTED IN WORKING SOMEWHERE WITH BEST-IN-CLASS TOTAL REWARDS?
At OnBrand24, we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our business, our most important resource.
Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience. Yearly reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees can make more each year.
PTO, Professional work environment, health insurance and 401K, fun & friendly environment.