- Provides direct care to customers with abdominal stomas, wounds, fistulas, drains, pressure ulcers and continence disorders and participates in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of customers with wounds, ostomy and continence care needs
- Demonstrates competence and knowledge and serves as an expert resource in the assessment, treatment and care of customers with ostomies, wounds and incontinence
- Provides ambulatory care services for the customer with a wound, ostomy or incontinence within the scope of WOC nursing practice
- Demonstrates effective communication with customers, families, team members and other key customer groups
- Achieves desired clinical quality outcomes and enhances the effectiveness of customer care
- Accepts other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organizational goals
- The team member is accountable to maintain skill proficiency, including improvement where deemed necessary, and upgrading any additional or new skills on the appropriate position skills list
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing or related field.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing is required.
- Completion of an accredited Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nursing Program
- Two years of experience as a staff nurse in a related medical, surgical area.
- Commitment to active participation in shared accountability and decision making for the
- Current licensure as RN
- Current BLS certification
On Time Talent Solutions