- Implements protective measures prior to operative or invasive procedure.
- Implements protective measures to prevent skin or tissue injury due to thermal, mechanical, electrical and chemical sources.
- Uses supplies and equipment within safe parameters.
- Administers prescribed medications and solutions.
- Provides for safe patient transfer
- Applies principles of aseptic technique
- Establishes and maintains sterile fields
- Performs skin preparations
- Administers care to wound site
- Demonstrates knowledge of sterilization methods
- Implements, monitors and evaluates thermoregulation measures
- Serves as scrub person during operative procedures
- One year recent OR/RN circulating experience in a multi-specialty setting
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- CNOR - preferred
- RN License
- STRONGLY PREFER BSN
On Time Talent Solutions