- Provide comprehensive one-on-one care with clients
- Manage day-to-day scheduling
- Collaborate part of the health care team
- Provide total client care to include medications and treatments administered as ordered by the physician, physical and psychological care, and client and family education
- Interpret symptoms and institutes remedial measures within legal limits
- Reports significant changes in client's condition.
- Currently licensed as a RN without limitations or restrictions
- One or more years of experience in a health care setting
- Acute hospital or home care experience preferred.
- Interpersonal communication and teaching skills
On Time Talent Solutions