Physician - Pain Management - Milwaukee
On Time Talent Solutions Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pain Management Physician
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking an enthusiastic physician to provide medical management of all types of chronic pain. An Ideal member of the team would be interested in practicing both interventional and non-interventional pain management and have exceptional skills with behavioral, occupational, and physical aspects of pain management.
Pain Management Physician Responsibilities:
- An interdisciplinary, outpatient-based pain management program offering a broad spectrum of treatments and procedures
- Development of pain rehabilitation team coordinating with interventional pain physicians, pharmacists, case managers, addiction specialists, acupuncture/alternative medicine, pain psychology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, interventional radiology, etc
- Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary pain team to deliver comprehensive pain assessments and treatments, provide consultations to primary care providers and specialists regarding pain management, and provide medical assessment and treatment for patients with chronic cancer pain
- Perform basic musculoskeletal assessments and provide recommendations for opioid or non-opioid pharmacologic therapy for patients with chronic pain
- Use evidence-based strategies to help manage and/or taper patients on high dose opiate therapy and to prevent member misuse and abuse of controlled substances
Pain Management Physician Qualifications:
- Board eligible or certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Orthopedics/Sports Medicine, or Family Medicine
- 3-5 years of experience in interdisciplinary management of chronic pain
- Candidates with fellowship training in Chronic Pain, Occupational Medicine, and/or Addiction Medicine is preferred