Physician - Neurology Surgeon
San Jose, California
San Jose is the largest city in Northern California, with a population of over 1 million people. The combined broader San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland geographic area is home to over 8 million residents. A low unemployment rate and great weather make it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting—San Jose job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our Client is currently looking for an additional full-time Neurosurgeon to join the team at their local hospital campus. Candidates should have a license in good standing, or be in the process of obtaining one, and be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurosurgery.
- Practices collaboratively to optimize efficient, coordinated care for patients with complex needs in neurology and neurosurgery.
- Utilize a focus and commitment to research and cutting-edge technology
- Functions appropriately as part of care delivery team through efficient use of resources and skills.
- Chart in electronic format in accordance with licensure and scope.
- Utilizes quality improvement tools to promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, outcomes and workflows.
- BE/BC in specialty area
- Fellowship trained
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice.