- Responsible for providing care to patients throughout their life cycles (prenatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric).
- Emphasize wellness promotion, illness prevention, care of acute minor illnesses and stable chronic illnesses for all life cycles.
- Provide health maintenance exams with appropriate patient education for all age groups, including well child exams, adolescent exams and sports physicals, and adult physicals; including pap and pelvic exams.
- Perform system examination of patients with specific acute complaints or stable chronic illnesses, initiate treatment for identified conditions according to written protocol, and work closely with clinic physicians in referring patients with significant abnormal findings.
- Provide patient education that is age and condition appropriate. Education can be done 1:1 or in a group, including parenting, prenatal, family planning, preventive health, and disease specific (e.g. diabetes, hypertension, asthma).
- Master's degree or higher in physician assistant studies from an accredited program
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience as a physician assistant
- Certification as a Physician Assistant
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
On Time Talent Solutions