Nurse Practitioner - On-Site Care - Saint Paul
On Time Talent Solutions Saint Paul, MN
- Posted: 3 days ago
- Provide health maintenance exams with appropriate patient education for all age groups, including adult physicals and specific exams.
- Emphasize wellness promotion, illness prevention, care of acute minor illnesses and stable chronic illnesses.
- Perform system examination of patients with specific acute complaints or stable chronic illnesses, initiate treatment for identified conditions according to written protocol, and work closely with clinic physicians in referring patients with significant abnormal findings.
- Provide patient education that is age and condition appropriate. Education can be done 1:1 or in a group as necessary for diagnosis.
- Master's degree or higher in nursing from an accredited program
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience as a nurse practitioner
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care