Mental Health Professional - New York City
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Participate in team diagnostic assessments and treatment planning for clients within the Mental Health department.
- Complete outpatient appointments
- Provide guidance and oversight of other mental health staff, and group therapy.
- Complete evaluations with multidisciplinary teams to ensure highest quality outcomes for client needs
- Knowledge and experience regarding cultural diversity preferred.
- Current licensure from the state LICSW, LMFT or LPCC.
- Effective communication in the English language, including verbal and written communication with both
- Computer proficiency using Word and Excel with proficiency in keyboarding skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
On Time Talent Solutions
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at On Time Talent Solutions