Executive Director - Assisted Living - Omaha
On Time Talent Solutions Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Ensure continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services
- Establish a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates.
- Oversee the overall management and the day-to-day operations
- Maintain compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Manage the hiring, training and supervision of qualified staff
- Three years executive director experience in assisted living community and/or nursing home
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or a related field preferred
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget experience with marketing and public speaking a plus
On Time Talent Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at On Time Talent Solutions