Chief Medical Officer - MD / DO - Reno
On Time Talent Solutions Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Participates in strategic planning and organizational development with the executive team and provides clinical expertise and leadership in the design and implementation of new projects and innovations across the system.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of the clinical functions of the organization and including development and implementation of policies and procedures pertaining to clinical staff and services.
- Ensures timely access to high quality medical services for patients through clinical systems improvement, recruitment and retention of providers and oversight of the quality improvement initiative.
- Works collaboratively with the CFO and COO and is responsible for provider productivity to ensure financial objectives are met.
- Provides leadership, strategy, and vision around practice transformation ensuring that our clinical model addresses patient needs.
- Leads initiatives to refine, implement and create clinical policies and procedures.
- Must be a board certified, licensed physician.
- 6+ years of post-residency clinical experience.
- Leadership/supervisory as a licensed physician
On Time Talent Solutions
HealthcareView all jobs at On Time Talent Solutions