Chief Financial Officer - Healthcare - Omaha
On Time Talent Solutions Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Develop annual operating and capital budgets for the medical center and its subsidiaries.
- Develop the annual long-range financial plan in close cooperation with Senior Leadership Team
- Develop and negotiate payor contract relationships ensuring maintenance of harmonious relationships and achieving annual goals for overall percent increases and improvements in contract language provisions
- Oversee the efficient functions of the revenue cycle including customer services, systems, training and quality assurance aspects
- Oversee policies and procedures pertaining to utilization review and discharge planning activities
- Administers the general accounting, patient business services, including third-party reimbursement, financial and statistical reporting functions of the hospital in accordance with established policies and accounting procedures
- Develops long and short-range operational and capital budgets, which are supported by the hospital’s long and short-range plans and objectives. Causes to be prepared cash flow analyses and budget variance. Provides consultative recommendations regarding budget modifications as required
- Identifies and reports trends and makes consultative recommendations for remedial action
- Causes to be prepared by hospital employee’s internal financial reports including work papers for annual financial audit by an outside public accounting firm
- Assumes a lead role in exploring and implementing means of managing and improving the financial performance of the hospital
- Oversees through hospital employees all area of the revenue cycle. Works with hospital employees to achieve efficiencies in the revenue cycle
- Consults and works closely and collegially with CBJ Finance and Administration.
- Consults and negotiates with third-party payors concerning the hospital rates, always subject to the final approval of the hospital’s governing board
- Graduate Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting. Advanced degree such as MAC, MPA, or MBA is preferred. Additional applicable experience may substitute for the education
- Two years of experience in public accounting, specifically in health care auditing (when applied to small hospitals) or up to four years’ experience as a hospital controller
- Five years of experience as a Chief Financial Officer for an acute care medical facility or hospital
- Five years in a leadership role with special skills which include business acumen, strategic planning, decision making in view of financial priorities and internal and external conditions, and highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills
On Time Talent Solutions
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at On Time Talent Solutions