Chief Executive Officer - Healthcare - Indianapolis
On Time Talent Solutions Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Adopts an approach to hospital wide performance improvement to ensure important processes and activities are measured, assessed and improved systematically.
- Promotes quality outcomes through effective planning and efficient utilization of healthcare resources.
- Directs the financial and budgetary performance of the hospital.
- Sets the business strategy and promotes the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Builds a senior management team
- Successfully meets strategic, operational and programmatic goals approved by the Governing Board.
- Creates and promotes a desired culture for the organization.
- Supports employee and patient education to enhance knowledge, skills and necessary behaviors to facilitate health.
- Participates in system-wide policy decisions affecting the hospital.
- Collaborates with community leaders and hospitals, physicians and facility team members to design services.
- Accountable for leadership of all hospital staff, delegating and coordinating to achieve quality cost effective outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Related field minimum, Master’s Degree highly preferred
- 5 years of senior management or executive positions in an Acute Care or Long Term Acute Hospital.
- Ability to manage conflict and find creative alternatives to difficult situations.
- Current knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations that apply to financial practices in long-term acute care.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
On Time Talent Solutions
HealthcareView all jobs at On Time Talent Solutions