Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Saint Paul, Minnesota
The Twin Cities is a major metropolitan area that includes Minneapolis - the most populated city in the state of Minnesota - and St. Paul, the state capital. There are numerous lakes in the region, and an extensive park system, which account for residents being some of the most physically fit in the country. Regardless of this fact, medicine is a major industry. With a very low unemployment rate, St. Paul is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Twin Cities job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Are you a caring individual, interested in enriching the lives of older adults in a residential setting? Join one of our Assisted Living clients to expand your career and create lasting memories for their residents!
Certified Nursing Assistant / Resident Assistant Responsibilities:
- Bring the highest quality care to our residents in our Assisted Living community
- Follow care plan directives to ensure daily living activity goals are met.
- Assist residents with direct cares, ambulation, transfers and other ADLs
- Make our community a friendly, safe home environment for our residents
Certified Nursing Assistant / Resident Assistant Qualifications:
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant registered with the state
- Committed to high quality care and a passion for serving the geriatric population
- Team player with a drive to grow and learn
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA guidelines