On Time Fab is a fast growing and expanding company in Owensboro, Kentucky. We have an immediate opening for Mechanic Millwright. The Mechanic Millwright needs to have a strong work ethic and able to communicate & follow instructions from his Supervisors. Experience working & following all OSHA safety regulation in factories, power plants and other industrial settings to move, assemble, install or dismantle machinery.
The below list of expectations is not all inclusive but special emphasis will be placed on the following duties.
- Maintain, install, repair, and assemble machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprint, and manufacturer’s specifications
- Diagnose, make repairs.
- Use of hoisting equipment, (Rigging, chain falls, come-a-long, fork truck, and signaling of operator).
- Knowledge of use of hand tools, power tools, precision tools, shop equipment, and man lifts.
- Knowledge of print reading for fabrication.
- Use of cutting torch, welding, and lay-out.
- Air tools, familiar with hydraulics, piping.
- Use of PPE, LOTO, safe work ethics, hot work, drug free and good communication skills.
- Able to work in any condition. Extreme hot, cold, confined spaces, tight areas, knelling.
- Lift up to 50lbs. climb ladders, stairs.
- Possess math skills
- Alignment of shafts, couplings, machinery, leveling and anchoring of various types of machinery and equipment.
- Able to work 12 hr shifts or more as conditions warrants.
- Perform other duties assigned or required by supervisor
- Hold an OSHA 10 Card
We have a very competitive benefit package including:
- Great Pay based on your experience
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401K Match Program
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Much More to Offer!
Show us how skilled you really are! Send your resume today!
- You Must Have An Excellent Driving Record!
- You Must Be Able To Pass A Drug Test!
- You Must Have Excellent Blueprint Reading Skills
Send Your Resume Today or Apply in Person at:
On Time Fab Inc, 3021 Medley Rd. Owensboro, KY 42301
On Time Fab, Owensboro, Kentucky an equal opportunity Employer.