Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for A Happy & Great place to work? Well, Look No More!*
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY RESIDENTS NEED ONLY APPLY
Temporary to Hire Position
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
Location: Sylmar, CA
Job Summary: To fulfill office administrative functions.
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary to hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm (1 hour lunch)
Rate: $17.00 per hour
We provide a fun stable and supportive environment. If you love helping people and want to join a great company, then look no further! The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing customer service for our customers, assisting with orders, account questions, billing, order entry, shipment tracking, and order cancellations. To keep everyone sate, please bring your own mask. This position is onsite in a safe work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following.
- Develop product knowledge, keep current on new products, product binders, company website, and other media and Internet resources.
- Maintain company customer files and information as requested, including special orders and display logs.
- Create packing lists and invoices. Mail/email invoices as required.
- Perform data entry of customer order information as required.
- Ship literature requests.
- Provides feedback pertaining to "estimated time of arrival" of backorders, problems with products, and other issues to the customer service supervisor.
- Answers incoming phone calls in a professional manner with a pleasant voice. Assist all customer service inquiries if requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- May be responsible for reviewing, documenting, logging, maintaining, and/or initiating the investigation for potentially serious complaints.
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- EDI: 1 year (Preferred)
Tact and Diplomacy
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Reading Skills /Math Aptitude
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior customer service and/or sales experience helpful.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk, hear and utilize a computer. The employee is occasionally required to climb stairs. The employee must frequently lift and/or move files and paperwork up to 5 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
On Target Staffing
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at On Target Staffing
Get fresh Resident Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.