A locally based company is seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. The Customer Service Agent will aim to provide superior customer service and a positive and welcoming experience to all customers.
Do you have at 3 - 4 years of call center experience? Do you pride yourself on the ability to problem-solve and multitask? Then this is the job for you! We are searching for someone who has strong organization skills alongside of excellent written and verbal skills.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in a high-volume call center environment
- Ability to work both in as a team and independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office, (MS word, Excel and outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- The ability to work an 8-hour schedule between the hours of 8:30AM to 5PM M-F
- Addressing all customer-facing service situations from all areas
- Dealing with customer calls requiring help, information, sales promotion and dispute resolution.
- Performing tasks independently with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Answering internal and external emails and calls providing status updates and information regarding escalated issues.
- Answering non-routine questions that require deviation from standardized procedures.
- Demonstrating patience, empathy and respect during potentially escalating customer interactions.
- Interacting and communicating with management across all lines of the business regarding customer concerns.
- Assuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.