Assist site safety supervisors with job site requirements, and be part of a growing team of On-Site's safety assignment professionals nationwide. We have TWO (2) IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for a new Temp Check Response position. This is not one of our traditional mobile injury-response positions...you are assigned to a specific jobsite and remain on location to perform temperature checks as workers arrive. Great money during COVID times, when work is scarce...and an opportunity to get safety-site experience on your resume and move up within our company quickly. Job growth? Ask our CEO, CFO, COO, and the vast majority of our upper-management team that are EMTs and paramedics...just like you...or the countless number of techs that were brought on by major safety companies after working for On-Site that enjoy life-changing salaries and positions across the United States. Great career growth opportunity to segway your ambulance or military medic training background into a lucrative and rewarding career! ONE VIDEO…TWELVE MINUTES…LIFE-CHANGING OPPORTUNITY: https://youtu.be/OOxo4xwC0eg HEAR FROM ON-SITE EMPLOYEES ABOUT THEIR JOURNEY: TESTIMONIALS
We're On-Site Health & Safety...an established, 24-year, Health & Safety company operating in 12 states and growing, looking for qualified candidates to join our team across the country in challenging, non-traditional, injury management settings.
OSHS Health & Safety Centers operate in facilities across a broad spectrum of industries, including industrial, distribution, manufacturing, construction, entertainment, hospitality, agriculture, renewable energy, and electronics businesses. Our technicians serve facilities ranging in size from 10 to 20,000 people. We operate in urban and rural settings, working with a variety of workforces.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Safety Standby Response: you remain on location to check temperatures as workers arrive to the jobsite.
- Drug & Alcohol Testing (both new-hire & post-injury/accident)
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Safety Training
Safety Standby Response positions are available immediately, and involve: - FT and PT Positions Available
- 56 hours of coverage needed....split between 2 techs, depending on their availability. Previous schedule involved one tech covering Sun-Wed, with alternate tech covering Thurs-Sat (Hrs 0700-1500). Open to alternate schedule as long as we can provide the full coverage required. We will entertain having one full-time and one part-time, or 2 part-time employees that simply split the hours between them...we're flexible. - Paid Training - Opportunity For Career Advancement!
- EMT: EMT Cetification or Combat Medic/Corpsman experience
- Must be 18 years old or older
Apply to this job with your resume to be considered for this position. *Applicants must meet the minimum requirements above to apply. OSHS offers of employment are contingent upon the successful outcome of a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
On-Site Health & Safety