Diesel Mechanic - Heavy Truck
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Family owed Medium-Heavy Duty Truck Repair Company currently seeking a Class A or B Diesel Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose and repair Medium and Heavy Duty Diesel engine vehicles of all makes and models and their systems.
- Diagnose and repair various makes/models of diesel engines and transmissions as well as chassis and body control systems
- Perform routine vehicle inspections and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for repairs
- Inspect and test vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Help other technicians with jobs as needed
- Diagnosis and repair of all vehicle electrical systems
- Minimum 5 year previous experience as a diesel technician
- Knowledge of diagnostic software and equipment
- Knowledge of Diesel engine vehicle and components
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- A valid driver's license with clean driving record, CDL is a Plus!
- Excellent people skills and a professional appearance
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A sense of urgency is an absolute essential!
We offer Competitive Salary w/ Incentive Programs, Comprehensive Health Benefits including Dental Coverage, Paid Holiday and Vacation Program and 401K Plan.
If you are seeking a career in an organization that offers growth and treats people with respect, respond today!
On-Site Fleet Service
185 Oberlin Ave North LakewoodToms River, NJ
Get fresh Diesel Truck Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.